* Can the children revisit their Diwali dancing routines in the garden studio using the 4 beat pattern?
* If we make a gingerbread man to eat will the children notice and talk about the changes to the ingredients as they are mixed together and cooked?
* What threads of learning are the children exploring when using the found materials in the play dough?
* How will the children respond to the new atelier space in the garden studio?
* If we introduce found materials in the outdoor classroom, how will the children incorporate them into their play?
* Which children are able to retell the main parts of a story considering the beginning, middle and end of a story?
* Are the children noticing change in the outdoor classroom?
* What characteristics of effective learning are the children demonstrating in the Nursery environment?
* Can we build on the children’s interests in fixing and joining by introducing hole-punches and treasury tags in the graphic classroom?
* Will the children recreate their experiences of fireworks displays using paints and black paper on a larger scale collaborative piece of work in the creative classroom?* *Can the children recall their music and movement session based on fireworks and will they link movements they made with the movement when painting?
* How will the children respond to their first introductory Forest School session?* How will the children respond to their first Literacy session focusing on rhythm and rhyme?
* Now that we have introduced 2D shapes in our group time which children will notice these shapes in the Nursery environment?
* Using their photograph from home, can the children talk about their families at group time?
* What descriptive language will the children use when they are invited to complete a drawing of their family?
* If we introduce more tubes in the sand pit can we encourage more collaborative play?
* Following the children’s interests in musical instruments how will they use them if we place a selection in the outdoor classroom?
* Can the children retell the story of “the 3 Billy Goats Gruff” using the small world resources in the outdoor classroom?
* How will the children respond to being invited to their first adult focused activity; drawing their self-portrait?
* How can we continue to support children in building relationships with adults and peers?
* What are the children showing interest in as they explore the Nursery environment?
* Where in the environment are we noticing children counting and using number in their play?
* If we introduce tonal colours in the painting area can the children’s interest in colour mixing be explored further?
* In the outdoor classroom will the children continue to explore trajectory and movement?
Now the children have experienced water colours, can they begin to use colours for a purpose to make representational paintings of the chicks?
With the introduction of some softer materials, will the children use their technology skills to develop ideas around ‘habitats’?
By changing the role-play to a Vets, will children have opportunity to further develop care and concern for living things?
What learning experiences will arise through the Living Eggs experience?
What mathematical thinking will arise from discussions around the eggs and chicks?
What questions will the children ask and what experiences will they share within their groups?