- If we now offer the bicycle wheels and tyres alongside the blocks how will children use them creatively in their constructions and imaginative play?
- Will children continue to explore 2D and 3D shape constructions using the magformers outside in response to pictures of actual objects that also represent the shapes?
- Can we continue to invite children to work in different combinations as they develop new relationships for learning?
- Will children explore how water travels down and through resources if we add additional resources for them as they continue to explore floating and sinking?
- If the colour group moves to a new space for a day will children be able use the colours to guide them to the correct new spaces?
Can children explore feelings around ‘friendship’ in response developing relationships for learning and decide what makes a good friend?