- The children have explored adding resources to tubs to make them sink, we will offer more resources and boats to also explore floating this week.
- We will continue to observe the chicks as they grow, with the opportunity to hold them and find out more information using the non fiction books.
- We will offer children the opportunity to use the tyres and bicycle wheels alongside the large block play outside.
- In music we will link our feelings to colours, based upon the story “The Colour Monster” and choose scarfs to move to music that provokes different feelings within us.
- In Emotional Literacy we will begin to discuss what makes a good friend.
Talking about things friends do and words that are friendly or unfriendly.