The Federation of Kenilworth Nursery School and Whitnash Nursery School Governing Board is made up of parents, staff, community and local authority representatives, from a variety of backgrounds, all with a mutual commitment to education. Governing is a voluntary activity but one which carries responsibilities for monitoring the school, its curriculum and budget, and wider areas of work.
Governors offer support and individual expertise to the Head, staff and parents, whilst aiming to ensure the effective management of the school and it’s stands, taking an overall objective view and promoting its interests.
If you are interested please speak to Rachel Gillett, Excecutive Head Teacher.
CURRENT GOVERNING TEAM:
- Alison Paveley – Local Authority Governor & Chair
- Rachel Gillett – Executive Head Teacher
- Christy Aylott-Mayor – Co-opted Governor
- Maggie Wagstaff – Co-opted Governor/Vice Chair
- Daniel Chadwick – Parent Governor
- Amy Dougherty – Associate Member
- Elizabeth Bennett-Hayes, Co-opted Governor
Governors who have served in the last 12 months:
- Jonathan White – Co-opted Governor
- Danielle Jennings – Parent Governor
- Louise Roberts – Associate Member
- Tanya Speirs – Co-opted Governor