- How will children respond to making and baking their own gingerbread man as part of our challenge work?
- As painting of the flowers continues can we introduce a provocation outside as well as inside, offering a selection of real flowers to link the interest in painting, growing things and beautiful things project work?
- As part of our focused group work can we provide a ‘story box’ of resources to encourage simple storytelling involving our ‘mini-me’ laminated photos?
- Can we explore the children’s interest in mixing water and sand by adding larger quantities of water into the small sand tray?
- Will the introduction of cascades, guttering and pipes inspire the children to further explore their interest in transporting water?
As we continue to invite children to draw family portraits in their workbooks, will the children begin to write simple words to annotate their work?