- How can we support our children in understanding the importance of tidying up and looking after our school environment and resources?
- How can we encourage the children to ‘work together’ to tidy up at the end of each session?
- How can we support children through different transition times e.g. getting ready for Forest School?
- What ideas have the children got for developing the role-play area and what resources can we offer to support this?
- Which children are ‘noticing’ change in the environment?
- What resources can we provide to encourage children to begin making their own books for story-telling?
Which children are able to retell the main parts of a story considering the beginning, middle and end of the story?